+ Reply to Thread

Thread: links not working?

Unhappy links not working?

i have installed AutoLinkericon on vbulletin 4.2.0, and after went through the installation instructions i am able to make my first link, but there is an issue, the rollover over links is working fine, but links are not working, and the specified keywords are showing as text, when i hover the keyword a rollover/popup appears but when i click on it, it doesn't open the url provided in the admincp options. Please help me asap in fixing this.

Thanks in Advance...
    Last edited by BOWZONE; 10-17-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Can you give me a link to an example on your site where this is happening please?

Quote Originally Posted by LinkMaster View Post
    Can you give me a link to an example on your site where this is happening please?
    apparently I need 10 posts to post links so here's post one.

Thanks for the link. My guess would be that this is the problem:

In the display templates, there is a field called "href action" - that tells AutoLinkericon what to do when the text is clicked on. This might be set to 'none', in which case change it to 'link'. That will cause AutoLinker to use the link URL which you set when adding the link itself

Which display templates?

Under the AutoLinkericon menu in the admincp, the third option should be "display templates"

Quote Originally Posted by LinkMaster View Post
    Under the AutoLinkericon menu in the admincp, the third option should be "display templates"
    That did it...thank you very much!!

S

+ Reply to Thread