+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Links and " in Popup

Default Links and " in Popup

After updating my Forum to vB 4.2 I had to look for a new solution to my GAL Addon and found it with the AutoLinkericon addon.

After Importing my old GAL settings I realized that the Autolinker didn't work well. I could see the Links but the Popups didn't show up. After some examination I realized that the Autolinker addon has problems if there is an " in the popup content.

I don't know if it is the same problem (because you must use ") but with the GAL I often had popup content that was linked to other recources. Now with the Autolinker I couldn't display Links in the popup content (neither BB-Code nor HTML-Code Links).

I would find it very useful if the Autolinker could do that.
    Last edited by nealtz; 06-24-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Hi. Don't worry. This can be sorted out. Normally, the LinkMaster would have a look at it straightaway - even Sunday - but as it happens, he got married yesterday - and I don't expect that it will be too popular if he starts working today!!

I hope that you can accept a slight delay. I expect that Mon/Tues it will be dealt with.

However, as far as including links are concerned - have a look here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...=1#post3872259 follow the BCOBS link

It works very well
  3. View Blog

Hehe ... OK!

Greeting and best wishes to LinkMaster.

It is not a very urgent problem.

• + Reply to Thread